08 Jun Arabic Dessert
- 2 yogurts
- 1 cd blossom honey
- 2 drops of orange blossom water
- 1 blood orange
- 6 almonds (Olmeda Orígenes)
- 70 gm of fig bread (Olmeda Orígenes)
- fresh mint
- Mix the (cold from the fridge) yogurt with orange blossom water and honey and stir well to distribute into two dessert bowls.
- Peel the blood orange drawing the wedges, that is, without any of his white skin. Arrange them in the center of each bowl, on the yoghurt.
- Chop into small cubes the fig bread and throw it on the yogurt.
- Sliced the almonds with a knife on a cutting board and spread them on the other ingredients.
*Add fresh mint (to taste) in a florets and chopped and sprinkled on top.
Recipe elaborated by the blogger Marhya, more information click here