23 Feb Artichokes stuffed with Chicken and Red Spicy Sauce from Canary Island
- Natural Artichokes in Olive Oil
- 200 gr chicken
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- Red Mojo Spicy Sauce from Canary Island
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- Fleur de Sel Olmeda Orígenes
- Cut the chicken in cubes, chop the onion and the red pepper.
- With a little bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying pan gently fry the onion, red pepper and the chicken.
- When it starts do colour, add the Red Mojo Spicy Sauce from Canary Island.
- Drain well the Artichokes
- Stuff the Artichokes with the chicken mixture and cover with shredded cheese to melt.
- Put in the oven for some minutes to melt the cheese.
Recipe from ChupChupChup!