07 Nov Canapé with Octopus, ¨Alioli¨ and Black Garlic Olmeda Orígenes
- Cooked Octopus ¨Pulpo¨from Galicia Olmeda Orígenes
- 2 cloves of black garlic
- Crispy onion
- Spicy paprika flakes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
- Mini toasts
- 1 egg
- Half cup of olive oil
- Half cup of sunflower oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Lemon juice
- In the blender add the egg, olive oil, black garlic cloves, few drops of lemon juice and the salt and mix until you have a homogeneous paste.
- We start the canapé placing one little spoon of aioli into the mini toast.
- Then, on the left, we add one slice of octopus.
- In the bottom of the aioli we place one slice of black garlic and the crispy onion.
- We finish the canapé sparkling the spicy paprika flakes and seasoning with extra virgin olive oil.
Recipe created by Cocinando con las Chachas!