08 Jun Anchodina, Cuquillo Olive and Piparra Salad
CARROT AND FETA SALA
- 3 Large carrots
- 125gm of feta cheese
- A can of anchodina fillets in olive oil
- 2 Cd pitted Cuquillo olives Olmeda Orígenes
- 3 Piparra Olmeda Orígenes
- 4 Dried tomatoes preserved
- Extra virgin olive oil Olmeda Orígenes
- A few drops of Sherry Vinegar from Jerez D.O. Olmeda Orígenes
Peel the carrots. Cut into thin slices and spread them on a serving dish or bowl.
Crumble the cheese into medium pieces with your fingers and spread over the carrot.
Add the olives and anchodinas well draines of its oil conservation.
Cut in diced the canned dried tomatoes and the piparras and spread over the salad
Season with a few drops of Sherry Vinegar from Jerez D.O. and extra virgin olive oil into threads and bring to the table.