08 Jun Ensaimadas de Mallorca Olmeda Orígenes
INGREDIENTS: (2 or 3 people)
- 6 small buns
- 6 slices of sobrasada de Mallorca Olmeda Orígenes
- 12 semi Manchego cheese triangles “El Consuelo” Olmeda Orígenes
- 6 slices of home made quince jelly
- Cut horizontally in half the buns.
- In each lower half put the slice of sobrassada, the two triangles of cheese and quince jelly, close with the top and place in oven tray covered with aluminum Albal.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 minutes, just until the cheese and spicy sausage begin to melt.