01 Jun Morcilla Sachets with Chistorra Sandwiches
MORCILLA SACHETS INGREDIENTS:
- 4 sheets of filo pastry
- 1 egg
- Leek strips
- Black pudding from Burgos Rivers
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic
PREPARATION MORCILLA SACHETS:
- Peel and cut the onion and chopped garlic. Fry lightly, add the morcilla. Arguiñano baked it before, but this pudding does not need for my taste.
- We extend the sheets of filo pastry and put in the middle a bit of fried morcilla.
- when we do it we close as bags and tie each with a thin strip of leek.
- We brush with beaten egg and put it in the oven tray lined with baking paper.
- We preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake it about 5 minutes.
CHISTORRA BITES INGREDIENTS:
PREPARATION CHISTORRA BITES:
- Wash and dry the peppers. Cut the top and remove them the seeds.
- Fill them with pieces of chistorra, we can help with a skewer, pushing the chistorra with patience to fill the pepper without breaking it.
- Fry in a small pan with the oil.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve with the morcilla bags.
- Remember that Olmeda Orígenes products can not buy in Spain.
By Ana Nualart Paz