30 Aug #Olmedatelier: Salmorejo toasts with sardines in olive oil and smoked
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
• Fleur de Sel Olmeda Orígenes
• 1 tin of 1/2 Kg of whole tomatoes
• 1 clove of garlic
• 200 gr of bread from the previous day
• Smoked Sardines in Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
• Small Sardines in Olive Oil Olmeda Orígenes
1. In the first place pour the entire tin of whole tomatoes in the mixer with a clove of garlic and crush it for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Add 200 gr of bread from the previous day and wait a few minutes until you crush it for at least 4 minutes so it is everything well crushed and uniform. If it looks a bit dense add some of the conserving liquid from the tomatoes.
3. After we assure it is the right texture add some Fleur de Sel and Extra Virgin Olive Oil as you like.
4. Conserve in the fridge until it is time to prepare the toasts. Please wait until the lasts 30 minutes to prepare them because if not the bread will be too soft.
5. To prepare the toasts make sure you add a good quantity of Salmorejo in the piece of bread so the smoked sardine or the two pieces of small sardines in olive oil will be in the center of the toast.
And… they are now ready to serve in the table!