01 Jun Poché eggs with Chistorra and sweet Paprika
- Squid ink pasta
- Chistorra of Olmeda Orígenes
- Poached eggs
- Pesto Sauce
- Olmeda Orígenes sweet paprika for sprinkling as a decoration once finished mounting plate.
- The pasta is cooked following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The chistorra is cut into slices and passed through the pan
- (without oil), while is cooked, release the excess fat.
- Poché eggs are made using the technique explained here.
- The dish is mounted a way that you see, first the paste over a splash of pesto sauce, crowning the Poché egg and around the slices of chistorra.
- Sprinkle lightly with sweet paprika Olmeda Orígenes.
- It is a very attractive dish colorful and wonderful especially in the eyes of the children, I can guarantee those because my niece almost ate the plate.